"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

AJK Photos

So, I've been getting some interest from people in doing portraits for them.. and getting PAID for it! haha

I don't really know if I am ready for this or not, but I've decided to give it a go. Perhaps I've put the cart before the horse, but I went ahead and made a simple little web site for myself. We'll see what comes of it.

Here's my preferred logo:
and my web site:

3 comments:

Staci said...

Cool! I like the pics you have in the header for the website!

Kristy said...

good for you! if you need any advice feel free to ask!

good luck!!!

Anna said...

I like the logo! Good Luck!!! I haven't gotten to the getting paid part yet...Mostly because I haven't charged in the past and I haven't figured out how to start:-)