"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, October 27, 2007

American Royal Rodeo

I don't have any pictures from last night as I forgot my camera. I called my sister after Jared and I left home to tell her to bring her camera, so she did. But then she left it at my parents house before we left for the rodeo.

Dad, Mom, Jen, Chris, Jared, Me, Lisa and Ashley all went to see the American Royal Rodeo last night. It was my 4th year going and we had a great time! We snuck down to the lower level for the bull riding and it was so cool to be that close to the action.

We saw lots of horses, which makes me want to get another one so badly. haha, But I have Ted I can go ride anytime I want.

I had to take my shot in the bathroom at the Kemper arena haha. I was so worried they would look in our purses as we entered the building and they would see my little case and open it up, then confiscate it from me. Luckily, they didn't even look in our purses.

Sorry, this is kind of a boring post, so I will end it here.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Now that'll be a story to tell you kid some day! "We wanted you so bad that I snuck a shot into the rodeo and gave myself a shot in the bathroom!"