"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Jenny

I took a 1/2 day off of work to hang out with Jen and my mom today. I met them at Beauty Brands where Jen and my mom got pedicures and then we went to lunch at Panera. Andrew was asleep the entire time.

After lunch, we went to the tattoo parlor. haha, JK.. we went to the bra shop, which was right next to the tattoo parlor.



Then we went to the farm and did chores and I got some cute shots of the horses.


Then we went to my parents house later on and had cake


and Ashley showed us how she can ride her bike without training wheels!!! She's only 3!!! How old were you when you stopped using training wheels? I know I was probably in Grade School.

4 comments:

Staci said...

Happy B-day Jen!

That was a pretty bra you were holding...but I don't know if it was $62 pretty!!!

I think I was 4 or 5 when I rode w/o training wheels. I learned on one of our family camping trips :)

Kristy said...

yay happy bday jen!
i know i was in kindergarten or 1st grade when the training wheels came off!

Anonymous said...

YAY, I'm 1 year older - how exciting. I didn't think that I would spend $50 on a bra until I went to the bra shop. Bra's that fit perfectly and last forever are much more enticing then spending hours at Target trying on bras that never fit right and fall apart months later!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

LOVE the picture of the horse!! What a great shot! Did you save me a piece of cake? Looked yummy! :-) You take fantastic pictures!!!!

Way to go Ashley! I couldn't do that until 1st grade!

Sapphire