"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm back!

Hey! Long time no blog. I figure since I am taking a break with TTC, it might be nice to take a little break with the blog. Plus, I have been sick and busy with a wedding this past week. My friend Lesley was married on Saturday. I took lots of pics. Some I like, some I don't.. I have tried 3 times to post some pics up here, but have only succeded with one. I will post some more later when I have more time (and patience).

Here is a good pic of Jared and I for now :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! Your hair looks cute, so does your hubby hehe.

Laura said...

Cute picture! I wanna see more!!

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture. I can't wait to see the others.

Kristy said...

you look lovely! you can still blog about other things besides TTC! we like to hear whats going on down yonder! ;)

Staci said...

You look gorgeous!!!! I love your hair...did you do it yourself?

I agree...we love reading blogs about everything in your life...not just TTC!