"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No cysts!

I have absolutely no cysts! YAY! They drew some blood and as long as those levels are ok, I can start the shots tomorrow. I will get the results later this afternoon.

My next appt. is next Monday at 8 am. Hopefully I have some good looking follicles and I can do the HCG shot that night and have the IUI on Wednesday (Halloween). Maybe we'll conceive little pumpkin babies (or baby).

1 thing that is different with this cycle is I have to take a very low dose of steroid every morning. The nurse said that if I've ever taken Clomid or Femara in the past and then I have an unsucessful round of Follistim, the Dr. will prescribe a low dose steroid to help break down any male hormones that I have and help give me a better estrogen effect. If I get pg this cycle, I will continue taking the steroid until around 20 weeks.

So, that's all for now! We have a week until O time!

1 comment:

Staci said...

YAY!!!!! I'm all for 'lil punkin' babies!