"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wedding photos










I will let you know when I've uploaded all of mine. I am still going through and deleting/editing. If you'd like to see the professional photos, here is their blog. And here is their web site.. click on "Proofing".

3 comments:

Staci said...

She looks so happy! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics Amy, I like the one of you guys in the car! Thanks for making my birthday special!!! I have the best sister!!!

Anonymous said...

It's not fair that you look as pretty as the bride, just kidding!!! Lesley looks beautiful and so do her attendants!!