"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, November 10, 2007

cycle update

Well, it's not looking so good for this cycle. I have had some great symptoms goin on, but it is all the meds that I'm on that are tricking me. I am seeing a bit of pink in my CM tonight which is never a good sign.

I just don't understand.. I know it is in God's hands and he has a plan, but why is it so darn hard? I don't know how much more I can keep going on with this stuff. Physically, I know I can do it, but mentally, I am just getting sick of it. I guess I only get 1 more time on our current treatment plan before it's on to IVF. A part of me just wants to do IVF and get it done with because I know that we would most likely get pg with IVF, but sheesh.. I never thought I'd ever have to consider IVF.

Besides losing Abby, this is seriously the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with.

Sorry, I know I sound like I'm losing it, lol.. I'll be ok, I'm just tired.

3 comments:

Greg and Linda and family said...

I don't know why it is so hard for some and so easy for others. I admire you for all your courage and patience in dealing with this. Being one who has also lost a baby to turner syndrome I feel your pain in wanting a baby so badly. It didn't take me as long as it is taking you but I'm telling you it felt like forever and it was such an exhausting time emotionally. Hang in there because when it happens you'll be so glad you were patient because it will be worth every effort.

Staci said...

I'm so sorry. You know that I'm praying for you!

Oh...I like the new look of your blog!

Jamie said...

I am praying for strength for you today. Your blessing will come, as no one deserves it more than Jared and you!