"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, January 18, 2008

Belly Button

Now you must realize this blog is not necessarily only for the enjoyment of my readers.. it is to document as much about our TTC journey as possible. Even though sometimes the information and images may not be what you wanted to see, hear or read. But I have to say that my stitches came out of my belly button today!! My little scar is healing up very nicely.

I'm not sure what the weird dark area is inside my button, I think it's just shadows, but the scar is on the very edge of the lower part of my button.

I had a stupid belly button ring (no offense to those that have them) put in when I graduated HS and I took it out probably 6 months after it was put in. Will I always have that little hole in my skin?? It's completely closed up.. just still has a small hole on the outside.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

unfortunately you will still have the whole. I too have it. I took mine out before I had Carter & its still there 2 yrs later!

Anonymous said...

Nice button!!

Jamie said...

LOL, I still have my hole from my belly button ring as well. It's a constant reminder of that crazy night I decided to get mine. Ugg.