Well, I stopped taking the OPK's. I ran out of them before they ever got even remotely close to being positive and I didn't feel like buying any more. I had some fertile signs late last week and over the weekend, but nothing that made me think, "Yes.. this is my O day" but all of those fertile signs have now dissappeared and my cervix has closed up, which is a classic sign that I ovulated. It's not as closed up as it has been in the past, but it definately isn't fertile anymore.
So, I'm not really sure if I ovulated, or when I ovulated, but if I had to take a stab, I'd say it was probably on Saturday on CD 22. I'm going to see how these next few days play out, if I start having fertile signs again, but I think I am in the 2WW at this point. We had good timing, so I think this nice relaxing cycle was just the ticket. This is the first cycle where I am not really sure of an O date, and I just kinda ignored it for the most part.. Stay tuned and we'll see how it plays out.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
maybe this is it! ;)
Post a Comment