My HCG yesterday was 293 and my progesterone was 567.7. WOWZERS!
The HCG is the hormone that needs to double every 2 days in order to indicate a good, strong pregnancy. It has more than doubled, so I'd say this one is going to stick around.
I asked the nurse if these numbers could indicate a multiples pregnancy and she said "No, it only tells us if it's a good pregnancy". The only way to know if we've got multiples is by the ultrasound.
My "spotting" (if you can even call it that) has been getting less and less and it's only light brown now. Each day, I notice less. I guess it's really more like slightly tinted brown CM. I am getting so excited and can't wait for these next 9 months.
When can I start wearing maternity clothes?? lol.. I was just barely getting into them when I was pg with Abby.

6 comments:
My question is: Why haven't you started wearing maternity clothes? haha. I can't wait for the ultrasound : )
Jenny is mean. Amy that is so exciting!!Love Mom
It sounds soooo good!!!! Looks like you are working with God and He whith you. Here is to a Healthy 9 Mos., Love, Mom J
i will be MORE THAN HAPPY to send you ALL of my maternity clothes!! I am SICK of wearing them!!!! HAHA!!! ;)
I completely relate to the comment about being sick of maternity clothes : ). The only good thing about maternity clothes is that after the baby is born you get to get rid of them : ).
Post a Comment