"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 03, 2008

CD 4 appt..

My lining is still thick at 7mm and they want it to be 5mm or less. They still went ahead and drew my blood and once those results come in, my nurse will give me a call and let me know the game plan. It will either be one of three options:

1. Start the shots tonight
2. Go on the pill for 3 weeks
3. Try another month on our own

I will update later this afternoon when I hear from my nurse.

I have no idea why my lining is still thick. I bled pretty heavily Friday and Saturday. Yesterday slowed down a bit, but it was still probably medium. Today I am still bleeding, so who knows what my deal is.

No comments: