"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

Follicle check

I have 5 follicles!!

Left ovary:
15mm (a little small)

Right ovary:
26mm (a little big)
20mm - perfect
19mm - perfect
18mm - perfect

So, we really have 3 follicles that are ideal, but the 15mm and 26mm are still possibilities. My lining is at 12 mm which is great! I had my blood drawn, so as long as those levels are good, I will do the trigger shot tonight. We scheduled the IUI for Wednesday at 9:15 AM.

I need all the prayers I can get :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for the follicles! What good news :) I will be praying for you!

Jamie said...

You know you have my prayers!

Kristy said...

oh my goodness that is GREAT! yay follicles! praying for you guys!