"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Halftime

I know football season is over, but I've made it almost half-way through this 2WW. I hope this is my last 2WW (two-week-wait) for a long, long time.

I took another test today to make sure the trigger shot is out of my system and it is!!!


So, this means when I test "for-real" I can be sure my results are accurate.

Everyone keeps asking me if I have any symptoms and I have come to the conclusion that I really don't believe in symptoms. I mean, symptoms can go either way and some may just be things that I make up in my head. I am tired, but that is a side effect of the prometrium (progesterone) that I take. My boobs are sore, but that also is a side effect of the prometrium and the trigger shot. The real key for me is checking my CM, but that doesn't start drying up until around 8 DPO so we've got a couple days for that.

One thing I have noticed that's different this cycle is the trigger shot left my system alot quicker than it has in the past. And.. I am not nearly as bloated as I have been in cycles past too. But again, I don't believe in symptoms so I will just try not to over-analyze anymore.

We have Good Friday off from work.. I am so ready for this weekend!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

the 2WW isn't over yet?! gosh!!!! there's too much waiting going on here! =)