"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

No blood?

I had my blood drawn again this morning and I just about smacked the lab lady. She poked me 3 times. 3 TIMES!!!! And didn't get one drop of blood from me. C'mon!!! So I left Labcorp and headed straight to my Dr's office. And no, they are not close to eachother. Labcorp is 5 miles West of work and my Dr's office is 8 miles NE of work.

I went to the front desk and explained my situation, headed back to the lab and the tech there (is AWESOME) had me in and out in about 5 seconds. sheesh!!! I don't think I'll be returning to Labcorp anymore. I am going to ask my nurse tomorrow if I can just come into the office to get my blood drawn from now on. I have it drawn 3 more times, just once a week after today.
We'll get results tomorrow morning. Stay tuned...

Oh, and NO MORE SPOTTING!!! I'm all clear, literally. haha

Here are my first belly pics from last week at 4 weeks pg:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pic. for your records!!! Mom J.

Kristy said...

look at that fabulous FLAT belly! i'm jealous! ;)

Amy said...

Kristy- Why aren't you in labor???? Go get that baby out!

Anonymous said...

Cute belly, won't be flat for long!! haha