"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

TESTS!!!

We finally got our long awaited BFP!! PRAISE THE LORD!!

I have been having just a small amount of spotting. Yesterday was the most and it was light pink. Today I have a little bit, but it's hardly any. I've read about implantation spotting and it's pretty common to have shortly after the embryo implants and should only last a couple days. I pray that's all it is.

I should be having a blood test tomorrow and they will continue to test it every 2 days to ensure that the HCG levels are rising adequately. Please continue your prayers for us :) Now I have a whole new experience to worry about.


6 comments:

Laura said...

YIPPEEE!! I am so excited for y'all!!! Congrats!

Greg and Linda and family said...

Yay! Yipee!! jumping up and down with excitement!!!!

Staci said...

PTL! I'm so happy for you!!!

Kristy said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

WAHOO-EEE! :)

Anonymous said...

Our prayers were answered Amy. When Jenny told me this morning, I cried. I am so happy for you and Jared. You both will be great parents. Great News!