"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, April 07, 2008

7 days

Only one week to go until our first u/s!!! Anyone want to guess how many we've got cooking?

The more I see other people's beta #'s, the more I think we probably just have one. It could go either way though.. it's just more evidence that beta #'s have nothing to do with how many babies you've got. They can vary so much.

I am going to try and add a poll to the side of my blog for everyone to make their guess.

I have my blood drawn again this afternoon, after work. I am going to a different labcorp that is closer to home, so I am waiting until after work to do it. I will not go back to the Labcorp with the 3 sticks/no blood lady. We will get the results tomorrow. YAY!

As for pg symptoms, I am feeling GREAT! I do have little bouts of nausea, but it's nothing serious. Basically just have to keep my tummy full and I am fine. My biggest symptom is being very tired throughout the day and I sleep great at night. I've started having to get up and pee once at night and I notice I need to pee more even during the day.

I am just so excited to be pg again and I feel so blessed.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

amy-
i am so excited for you! enjoy the great sleep now! :p

Anonymous said...

I voted for 2!! You are so blessed : )