"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The night before..

The big u/s is tomorrow and I am getting so nervous and excited. I've had butterflies in my tummy throughout the day today when I think about tomorrow. I just pray that we get great news. I'm not even so nervous about knowing how many babies we have, I just want to see heartbeats. That's really all I'm concerned about at this point.

My mom will be joining Jared and I. Our appt. is at 9:15 AM and I will be sure and blog/post pictures as soon as we return. We are taking the day off of work.

Say a prayer for us, if you think of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, I'm so excited too!!

Karen said...

I can't wait to hear the good news!

Greg and Linda and family said...

heartbeat is the most important thing! Isn't ultrasound technology awesome?