"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Been a while..

I guess I have been busy lately.
This past weekend was the MS-150. Jared rode the first day but had a bad crash. He finished the ride but we came home that night and slept in our own bed, instead of camping out. He's ok but, was pretty sore and bruised for a couple days. He even cracked his helmet. Poor guy.
Obi and Princess are doing well. They went to the beauty shop last night for grooming. They always love that :)
Nothin much else is new.. I'll post again later.

No comments: