"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, September 15, 2006

Ted

I may be getting Ted back! I "gave" Ted to the Ward family when Jared and I moved off the farm, after the lease with the Therapeutic Riding Center fell through. Jared and I were unsure if we could pay to keep a horse so, we made the decision to either sell him or give him to our friends.
Now, almost 6 months later, we have come to the conclusion that a horse maybe could fit into the budget. There are some other reasons that I want to get him back but, I won't go into them right now..
I still need to talk with Brian or Gina to see if they are willing to give him back but, I have no doubts that they will let me have him.
I am so excited to be getting my horse back.
If this does go through, my bike will be put for sale. I had alot of fun riding it but, we could use that extra money right now. Also, the time I was spending riding it could now be spent with Teddy.
Ted will be put at the same barn as Abu so, they will be reunited again. I love my boys!!

No comments: