"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, September 25, 2006

Middle of the 2WW

So, I am caught in the middle of the 2WW. It's going well so far. I am thinking of testing on Sunday. I will be 12 DPO at that point. I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle. But, you know how that goes.
I just realized today that when I conceived with Abby, the Dr's first told me that my due date was June 12th. (My birthday). They were not taking into account my late O date. However, if we base my EDD on my O date this month, I would be due on June 12th again! WOW, how ironic. Hopefully this will be our lucky month again.
If it is, I have a wonderful idea of how to announce it to our families. I love coming up with different ways to announce it each month. What I would do is dress up like a pg lady on halloween and go trick-r-treat at all the fam's houses. I would have Jared video tape when they answer the door. I love it and hope I get to use that this month!!
Ted is doing great. I need to get down there and give the guy a bath. Probably will tomorrow. He is filthy. Him and Abu have sure been sticking together lately. I went to see Ted this afternoon and he and Abu were way off from the rest of the herd. I think they like being back together. It was great going to see them both again. It's neat seeing them in the same pasture.

Ted still hasn't had his feet done. At first, the barn manager, Steve told us the farrier was coming last Thursday. Then it was supposed to be this morning. Well, still no sign of the farrier. So, I'm not sure when he will come.
The pic above is the day I moved Ted to the new barn. He looks really white and bright in the picture but, he really is dirty. I think it's just the sun reflecting off of his coat.

There are a ton of cats at the barn as well. One of the momma cats just had her litter of 5 kittens. I found them on Friday afternoon in the back corner of the tack room.

No comments: