I am taking vitamin B6 this cycle in hopes to extend my luteal phase a little bit. I have an 11 day luteal phase as it is. They say you have to have at least 10 days in order to keep a fertilized egg. Mine is adequate but, I figure adding an extra day or 2 won't hurt.
Hoping this is what will take place inside me very soon:
As far as other things go.. I did get Ted back and he is doing well. His feet are pretty ugly but, fixable. He is very chubby as well. He had some ugly scabs on his nose but after just one application of some cortizone cream, those are basically gone. His tail is alot shorter than it used to be too. Hopefully that can grow out long again like it used to be. Since he has been to the new barn, he's had quite a few kick and bite marks but, he'll be fine. I think the other horses will become bored of chasing him around the pasture soon as he doesn't offer to challenge anyone. He just runs away when someone comes after him. Other than that, he is doing very good and I love taking care of him again.
Some people from the barn were planning on a ride tonight and I would love to go with them. I am kinda worried about Ted's feet but, I may try him out. If he starts acting sore or tender, I will turn around and come back. Hopefully the trails are nice and smooth though with no rocks.
Well, I will type more later. Hopefully I will have good news in a couple more weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment