"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, October 16, 2006

Gearing up!

Should be Oing this weekend or towards the latter part of this week. I am using OPK's again this cycle but, I started using them way too early and feel I am still a few days away from getting a positive result on one. I may take today off from taking one so I don't waste any more than I already have.
I feel alot more laid back this cycle. I am getting used to TTC and not getting to hyped up over anything anymore. I just can't wait until I am pg again. I loved being pg.
Jared and I have been toying with the idea of starting our own business for well over a year and have gone back and forth on the idea. Well, we have pretty much made the decision to go ahead with it. We are seriously looking into buying a SERVPRO franchise at the moment.
That being said, we will have to sell our new home :(
Ted finally got his feet done and they look much better. Unfortuanately, his feet were so far gone that we could not put shoes on. Hopefully they can grow out a bit more by the time the farrier comes to visit again so we can stick shoes on there.
While the farrier was there, he told me of a nice buckskin gelding that he knows of that I may be able to get for a good price. He's only a yearling but, would be worth some $$, once he is broke. I am excited about that possibility but, we'll see if anything ever comes of it. Jared was pretty interested as well.
Well, that's really all that is happening with me right now. My Grandma is coming in town this weekend so, it will be fun to see and spend time with her. She is here for my dad's birthday.
Sorry, no pics this time. Oooh, I do have a good one of Ted that I took a week or two ago:


No comments: