"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It has to happen some time!

Wonder why TTC can take so long sometimes? I just hope my time is coming up soon and this TTC business will be over shortly. I know it takes a while sometimes to get pg. I just wish I was one of those super fertile people who can get pg at the drop of a hat. Although, I'm sure there will be a time in my life where I am thankful I don't get pg just by laying by my DH in bed. lol...
I am 5 DPO today and can't wait for about this time, next week. 1 week from today, I will probably test. I will be 12 DPO and if I am pg, surely a BFP would show up by then. That is when I got a BFP with Abby.
We have the rodeo coming up this weekend to look forward to. Next week is Halloween on Tuesday. We will be passing out candy for all the kids in our neighborhood. Hopefully I can keep myself occupied next week so I don't get too eager.
2 girls that I post with on a TTC forum just got their BFP's. One girl got it last week but, the other girl got one this morning. It is still quite early and faint but, it is looking promising for her.
Here is the pic of her early BFP:

No comments: