To testing time!! I am feeling pretty good about this cycle but, I have felt good in the past. Just wish I could get those 2 pink lines soon.
I have come down with a cold. It started Friday, after Jared and I finished "ghosting" 2 of our neighbors. After running around outside in the cold, fall air, I came inside and felt a sore throat coming on. Saturday I felt ok but, still had a sore throat. We went to the American Royal Rodeo Saturday night with our friends, Kim and Russ and my parents. It was inside but, I talked quite a bit with Kim and my mom and it's so loud in there that you have to talk pretty loud yourself. So, my throat got even worse. I stayed home from church yesterday and didn't sleep great last night.
This morning, I feel better but, overnight my sore throat moved on up into my nose and sinuses so, that kept me up. I am at work now and feeling pretty good.
I know alot of women come down with a cold when they first conceive. It's a pretty common early pregnancy symptom so, I hope that is the case for me.
Tomorrow is Halloween and I am thinking of taking the plunge and testing. I will be approximately 10 DPO so, we'll see what happens.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment