"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, November 17, 2006

Busy busy busy

I have been so busy this week and this weekend won't be any better.
Judy and I are hosting the baby shower for Manju on Saturday so, we have been getting ready for that.
Sunday I have to sing and play the piano at the South Branch. I have practiced with mom and Lori once already and we are meeting again tonight to practice again.
I am excited for Thanksgiving next week. That should be alot of fun.
Jared and I are thinking of putting the house for sale after Christmas so, we'll see what happens there.
Well, I am at work and should probably get some work done. I will take pics of the shower and write about it later.

No comments: