"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday

Is it Monday, already?
This weekend just flew by. But, it was fun. The shower on Saturday went very well. I will post pictures later from that. Saturday evening we went to church for the Thanksgiving dinner.
Sunday I was supposed to sing with my mom and Lori but, we cancelled due to mom and Lori both being sick.
Sunday evening we went to Ashley's 3rd birthday party. That was so much fun and I will post pics of that later as well when I get home and can get the pics from my laptop.

I should be Oing this week but, remember.. I am not paying attention!! lol.. It is very hard for me not to monitor the signs that my body gives me but, I think that not temping or using OPKs will really help me out alot. And just trying to not schedule when Jared and I make love and making sure we use a certain position, etc.. will really help me relax and take my mind off of TTC and give it to the Lord. It will allow me to trust him to make it happen, when it is him time.

Thanksgiving is on Thursday and I am really excited for that. We are eating at my parents house. I am bringing the mashed potatoes and a veggie tray. I think that is all I am signed up for. I love the holidays!

Wednesday night, Jared and I are planning on eating at the Mansion of the Longview Farm where we live. We won a gift certificate for a dinner for two. It should be very romantic.

I am so thankful for this time of my life. Even though I can get so frusterated with TTC and wishing I was pg so badly, all of these experiences in my life will make me a better person for it. I know when I get pregnant again, it will be one of the best days of my life. I truly have so much to be thankful for and I know the Lord is making me wait for this moment for a reason. I have a hard time remembering the Lord is in control and try to handle everything on my own.

Well, this is long enough and I am just rambling. I will post pics later of the shower and birthday party.

No comments: