"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Eve

I wanted to post a couple pics from the weekend:

Tha Baby Shower:

Ashley's Birthday:

Today is the day before Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so many things but, sometimes I just can't get over why I am not pregnant. I know the Lord has a place and a time for us to become parents again. I just wish I had a stronger faith and a better understanding. I lack in so many areas.

There is a message board that I used to post on shortly after we lost Abby. The board was for women who experienced a pregnancy loss in January or February of 2006. I stopped posting on it a long time ago but, go and visit occasionally. Most of the ladies got pg again right away and now there are 3 brand new babies on that board. Just makes me sad and jealous. I don't know why I torment myself by going to look at their posts.

Anyways.. this cycle has been very laid back but, I of course cannot take my mind completely off of TTC. I am probably close to ovulating but, who knows.

Tonight, Jared and I are going to a "Pasta and Fireworks" dinner that will be at the Longview mansion. That should be fun and romantic.

I also need to make my potatoes tonight and buy some veggies for a veggie tray that I am making.

Well, I am leaving work in about 20 minutes so, I will post some later.

No comments: