"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Aaaaaalmost..... Or is it?

Here I am on CD 29 and I think I have got myself an almost + OPK. I would call it a + but, I think tomorrow's will be more definate. Hopefully I follow the same route as I did the last time I O'd on CD 30 something and I get a BFP real soon. Here are a few shots of my OPK from today, CD 29:



I think I will probably be O'ing on CD 31 again, just like when I got pg with Abby. CRAZY!

We just got home from church a little bit ago and ate some lunch. Now Jared is watching some football and Princess and I are relaxing in the office.
Princess just left because she heard Jared getting some cereal. As you can see, she is looking out the door. At least she waited until I took the picture.

No comments: