"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Results!

We have received results on Jared's sperm analysis and the result is..... NORMAL!

YIPPEE!!! Thank you, Lord! Today is a good day. I also noticed alot of EWCM today and my cervix is soft, high and open. (see what I mean about TMI in my Warning disclaimer?)

I am expecting a +OPK when I get home today and I will be sure and post the pic.

I have a dentist appointment at 3:30 and will head home after that.

I just have a renewed excitement today, knowing that at least Jared is "good to go" in the baby making department. Now, we can check more into me and see what is going on there. I have a feeling that our BFP blessing is right around the corner. I hope and pray that it is.

No comments: