"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Our trip!

We are home and back to work. We had a great time in Phoenix though and really enjoyed staying with Grandpa and Grandma Lottie. Jared did well in the marathon too.He finished in 4 hours and 56 minutes. He was very glad with his time and very glad to be done.
Here are some pics of the trip:
Grandpa and Lottie:


Me at a really neat Restuarant. Saddles for barstools!!!


Jared outside of the restaraurant, reading the history of that small town.


Jared before the marathon. Our rental car is in the back!



Jared finishing up the marathon. GO JARED!!!


In other news, I had my blood drawn yesterday to check my progesterone level. I should get the results before the end of this week. This will tell us if I did in fact ovulate.

Af is due on Saturday and I will be testing on Sunday, if I am late. I am hoping and praying that this is our lucky month!

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are my favorite sister!