"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 11, 2007

YAY! I have crosshairs..

On my chart! Fertility Friend drew in my O date as CD 30, which was on Monday.
Now, let's hope my egg has been fertilized and it is on it's way down to implant. I was reading some info on the web last night about late ovulation and while it is possible to conceive with a late ovulation (obviously, we conceived Abby when I O'd late), your chances are decreased. I read in multiple places where it says egg quality is decreased and also that the uterine lining may not have as many nutrients needed for an egg to implant. That said, many women have conceived perfectly healthy babies with a late ovulation so, I do still have a good chance.
We shall see!

I also haven't mentioned that Jared and I are heading out of town this weekend to Phoenix. Jared is running a marathon there on Sunday and we will be staying with my Grandpa and Lottie. We are really looking forward to going and I will be sure and take lots of pictures.

No comments: