"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, January 20, 2007

We will know shortly...

It's Saturday, the dreaded day that AF is due. I woke up around 2 this morning needing to take a potty trip and I could have sworn AF was on the way. I had bad cramps that last about 15 minutes and then... nothing. I just knew I would wake up this morning to her but, still nothing and I had an extremely high temp. Go figure.

I did get my progesterone level back and it did indicate ovulation but, it is on the low end, which is not great. It was 7.9. Everywhere you read, it will say that Dr's like to see it above 10 on a natural cycle. They say anything above 3.3 does indicate ovulation but, it's not a real strong ovulation. So, who knows. I guess only time will tell. The nurse didn't say anything else about the level other than it did indicate ovulation. I dont know why the Dr. doesn't make these calls so I can actually talk to someone other than a nurse.

Anyways.. today is a busy day so I best get a move on. We are having our friends, Cory and Jodi over for dinner tonight and they are bringing their little girl as well. So, I still need to make a trip to the grocery store and clean up!

Sorry no picture this time.

No comments: