"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

When will it end?

So, AF still has not shown up. And I have not had a BFP yet.
I adjusted some information on my chart and it changed my ovulation date to CD33. Based on my new O date, AF is due tomorrow now.
Here is my new chart:

I tested this morning again and it was a BFN. I didn't get my BFP with Abigail until 12 DPO (which is tomorrow) but still. I am starting to lose hope for this month.
I am really getting tired of TTC. I just want to get pg and be done with tracking my cycle, trying to figure out when I O'd, etc...
It's like, the longer this is taking, the more obsessed I am becoming with it and it is getting really really old.
I will post if AF comes tomorrow; otherwise, I will test again on Wednesday.

In other news, we are supposed to have an offer coming through on our duplexes. Hopefully it will be an acceptable offer and we can close the deal on it.

We still have not had 1 call on our home. Our land is still sitting out there with not much action on it.

Hopefully in time, we can have everything sold and make our move back to Independence.

This weekend we are going to Colorado. We are actually leaving Thursday morning and won't return until next Monday. I can't wait!!!

No comments: