"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, February 12, 2007

3 DPO

Monday. Blah.
I'm at work being very unproductive today. It's always hard to get back into the work groove on a Monday morning.
I am 3 DPO today and very hopeful for this month. I just had my HSG, I O'd within a "normal" timeframe and we BD'd at a good time. So, things are looking good.
It would be awesome to be pregnant this month because my O date was on Abby's birthday and if fertilization occured, it would have occured on her birthday. How neat! Also, my due date would be November 2, 2007, which is my Mom's birthday!
We shall see! I will probably test Thursday, February 22nd. I will be 13 DPO and AF will be a day late.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I forgot about your blog. Kelly emailed me your link this morning. Yay! Now I feel like I can still keep up with what's goin' on with you!