"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, February 10, 2007

YAY! Early Ovulation!!!!

I've been kinda wondering if I was Oing the past few days but, since I am not temping or using OPK's, I am only basing that on CM and CP. Well, today, I checked (WARNING: TMI!!!) and my cervix has closed up and dropped and become hard! YAY! So, I am saying that I O'd yesterday on CD 18. I had the most EWCM on Thursday though. I am so happy and excited. This is the first time that I have O'd before CD 21 while TTC. PRAISE THE LORD! So, AF is due Wednesday, February 21. If we did conceive this cycle, my ovulation day was the same day as Abby's birthday. What a way to celebrate her birthday!

Today, Judy and I went to see Mukul and Manju and their new baby at the hospital. I am probably spelling this completely wrong but, they baby's name is Mrittika. She's a beautiful tiny baby. I can't wait till I have one of my own!!

No comments: