One year ago today
I held you in my arms
One year ago today
I delivered my baby girl
My precious child so silent and still
Yet perfect in my eyes
I tried to capture every glimpse of you
And memorize them in my mind
I had imagined that day so differently
The day I met my first born
I imagined all of the pain and excitement
Bringing a miracle who would be adored
You were so very wanted
And now are very missed
By all of you family here on earth
We wish you were here to cuddle and kiss
I often wonder what it’d be like today
If you hadn’t have had to go
Daddy and I could have shown you our world
And all of the love that we know
The Lord is holding you now
Daddy and I are at peace
We know that you are in a perfect place
And that puts our minds at ease
Happy Birthday Abigail
I will see you again one day
Please know that Mommy and Daddy love you very much
And think of you everyday
I held you in my arms
One year ago today
I delivered my baby girl
My precious child so silent and still
Yet perfect in my eyes
I tried to capture every glimpse of you
And memorize them in my mind
I had imagined that day so differently
The day I met my first born
I imagined all of the pain and excitement
Bringing a miracle who would be adored
You were so very wanted
And now are very missed
By all of you family here on earth
We wish you were here to cuddle and kiss
I often wonder what it’d be like today
If you hadn’t have had to go
Daddy and I could have shown you our world
And all of the love that we know
The Lord is holding you now
Daddy and I are at peace
We know that you are in a perfect place
And that puts our minds at ease
Happy Birthday Abigail
I will see you again one day
Please know that Mommy and Daddy love you very much
And think of you everyday

1 comment:
Did you write that?!? That made me cry! I can't wait to meet her in Heaven some day!
Post a Comment