"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, February 09, 2007

A day full of babies!

I don't know if this was God's way to take my mind off of Abigail's birthday today or if it was just coincidence but, today has been all about babies.
A co-worker of mind who has been TTC for a long time got her BFP last night. This was her last natural cycle before starting up fertility treatments again. I am really excited and happy for her and it just really put me in a great mood this morning. Gave me alot of hope.
Then, Judy called and told me that our friends, Manju and Mukul just had their baby girl this morning. It is neat that she shares Abigail's birthday and I am really excited to go see and hold the new little bundle later on.
Jared also went to a baby shower today for his co-worker.
So, today is just full of baby stuff.
Alot of women who are TTC tend to become jealous and have hard feelings when others around them become pregnant or are having babies when they themselves are having difficulties. I must confess that I have personally experienced this in the recent past.
Today is different though. I am happy that my friend became pregnant this cycle so she did not have to start up any fertility treatments. She and I have gone through the TTC process together and I hope we can share the pregnancy journey together.
And I am happy that our friend's baby shares Abby's birthday.
I don't feel jealous or upset by it and I am embarassed to admit that I am surprised that I don't have those feelings today. But, I am happy and thankful to God that he gave me these things to be thankful for on a day that I thought would be harder for me.
I've recently been advised by a lady who I do not know personally but, met on an online forum for Turner Syndrome pregnancies that perhaps I haven't put Abigail's loss fully behind me and I am still grieving it. I don't know if I necessarily feel that way but, it is possible. I think today has shown to me that I have put her death behind me and I can enjoy this day and be happy in other's good news.
I am just so thankful to the Lord for my blessings. I pray that he would continue to give me strength and understanding and that I would know his will in my life.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Praise the Lord!