"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 08, 2007

+OPK!!!

CD 16 and I got a very very very +OPK! YAY!! This was taken just a few short minutes after I started the test. It really darkened up even more after 10 or 15 minutes. Guess we all know what we'll be doin tonight. hehehe Hopefully making a little Kuntz.

I am so glad the weekend is almost here. Tomorrow, I should be hearing about the job that I interviewed for last week. I am really good friends with a girl that is in that department and although she can't come out and tell me the decision, I am pretty positive that they are offering it to me. So, that's exciting.

Well, I am so excited that I am having another "early" ovulation. And I am glad that I am prepared for it this month, unlike last month. We'll be using the Instead cup and Preseed tonight. Please Lord, let conception take place this month!

Ok, I gotta go get ready for bed aka.. BD!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay Amy! Baby dust! Hope you caught that eggie!!

MerrittTimes said...

Baby dust to you and Jared! Have fun catching that egg. Sounds like you guys have a solid plan in place. You are in my prayers.

Liam and Graham said...

Good luck Amy! Yeehaa!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Baby dust Amy!! I hope you and Jared had loads of 'fun' and made a little baby Kuntz! Fingers crossed and prayers in my heart for you guys!
Sapphire