Hi there. Been a while.
My new job has been keeping me away from the internet during the work hours and it has also been keeping me very stressed. Uggh. Not really what I wanted to get in to job wise. I loved my old job and wish I would have just stayed. I found out that they are hiring 5 more people in my old department because so many have left. I also found out that they are planning to keep a team of about 20 reps in Kansas City, even with India up and running. Before I left my team, they were kinda talking about keeping a team in KC, but it wasn't a for sure deal. So, I am having a chat with my new manager tomorrow and I am going to ask if I can go back. It's going to be a hard coversation to have with her, but I hope she understands. She knows we are going through fertility treatments and that will be one of the points that I bring up to her. The stress of my job cannot be helping any with me trying to get pregnant. So, hopefully I will be going back to my old job here soon.
We have our house for sale, but no lookers yet. We have had some calls though. We won't be moving up to the farm until our house sells. If our house doesn't sell by the end of August, we are moving up anyways.
Last weekend, I played volleyball for the Corporate Challenge tournament. Corporations in the Kansas City area team up against eachother in a bunch of different events. Our ladies volleyball team got first place!! With only 5 players!!
Nothin much else is new really. We are getting closer to getting me a new car. I really would like a minivan, but I think we are going to wait to get one until we have a 2nd kid. We have been looking at the Ford Freestyle, which is a crossover vehicle. Jared and I seem to change our minds alot, so it will be interesting to see what we actually get. haha
I think I am getting somewhat close to O'ing, but who knows. I've hardly had time to think about it during the week. I took Friday off, so I have had a nice 4 day weekend which has really helped me relax and get work out of my head. Well, that's all for now.

1 comment:
Sorry about the stressfulness of the job. Hopefully you can switch back over.
Looks like the VB was fun!
Post a Comment