"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, May 31, 2007

House showing!!!

Someone is looking at our house on Saturday! YAY! I hope they love it and make an offer!!

I met with my old manager at work this morning and it is a done deal.. I am going back! I announced it to my new team at work too. Everyone is completely understanding, so it makes me feel better about going back.

Things are starting to look up again.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

oh amy thats so exciting!!

Staci said...

PTL! I'm so happy for you! I hope the house sells quickly!

Laura said...

How did the showing go?