"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Job

I talked with my manager today and she completely understands where I am coming from and has agreed that I can go back to my old department. I am so happy about this. Now, we just need to get everything arranged and determine when I will move back. It may not be until Mid-June, but at least I know that I will be going back.

I just pray that I can stay at my old job until I go off on Maternity leave and never go back!! Although, it looks like my job will be pretty secure there for even longer than that.

Well, just thought I'd share my good news! As far as TTC goes.. I am seeing EWCM and my cervix is nice and open so I imagine I will be Oing somewhat soon. Could still be a week away though haha.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am glad she understood! Soon you'll be back to your old job and your old house!!

Staci said...

Yay! You need a reduced stress environment right now!

Kristy said...

have you guys ever tried going on a "baby making" vacation (or whatever they call them!)

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

So excited for you! I'm so glad your boss understands, sounds like you work for a great place!
-Sapphire