"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, June 15, 2007

Dunno..

I tested and got something.. but, it's so stinkin faint that it is probably an evap. It's thick though. I also am seeing a little more color in my CM. If I am pg, I should be getting good looking lines by now. I could be a day off on my O date, but even then, I should be getting decent lines. Well, here's the pic.. don't get too excited. These are all the same test.. the first one is not enhanced. The bottom 2 are enhanced. You can really see it in the 2nd one.



2 comments:

Kristy said...

hmmm...looks like a line to me. wait and test again in the AM.

Laura said...

I have been waiting for this post. I can see the line in the 2nd pic. I hope you get a "more positive" in the morning!!