"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, June 15, 2007

Update..

AF has not started yet. Praise the Lord! He is listening to our prayers, that's for sure!!! I didn't test this morning because I thought my CM was just a little slightly tinged, but now it looks completely clear. Hmmm... I did test yesterday after work and I could have sworn maybe something was going to show up, but nothing did. Maybe just a slight evap. I really like the tests that I bought off ebay, they don't give me near as bad of evap lines as the dollar store tests.

If AF still doesn't show, I may test again this afternoon, but I really have a feeling that she will show later on. I called the nurse and she filled my prescription for me, so it looks like the IUI is a "GO" this cycle! Maybe since the Lord allowed my AF to be late, it means that this is "the month"! Thanks so much for all the prayers!! I love you gals =D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves Amy :)

Staci said...

Maybe it was implantation that you saw yesterday?!? You better post if you test this afternoon. You know we'll be stalking your blog all night!!

Amy said...

hehe, don't worry Stac.. I will post once I test, even if it's a BFN.

Laura said...

Thanks for updating! I hope Staci is right and it was implantation yesterday!!

Kristy said...

hah aw 3yy (carter says hi!!heehee)
oooh i am w/ them...hoping it was implantation!! i'm praying for a BFP for you!!!

Jessica said...

Sorry no bfp, but you're right, the lord is listening and we're all praying for you too! And of course, your love is returned from here!