I cannot believe this weekend is already over. It went so fast!!
First of all.. the most exciting part is that I O'd either on Friday or early Saturday. We had good BDing timing too. So, I am now in the 2WW. I will be 11 DPO on my birthday (June 12th). Hopefully I will get a great Bday present this year!
Saturday, the guy came and looked at our house but his wife didn't come with him. He really wants to buy a home in our subdivision, but his wife wants to live in a different area. Hopefully he can talk her into living in our subdivision, but I doubt that will happen. haha I spent all morning cleaning our home, then I left and took the dogs to my parents house while Jared showed the guy around. I went to lunch with a good friend of mine and my mom and sister came too. After lunch, I went back to my parents house and my mom and I practiced the song that we were going to sing at church the next day. The pugs and I left their house and headed back home around 1:30.
Jared and I hung out at home for a little while. We talked about cars again and started looking online at the Mazda 5. My brother has this car and he really likes it. It's like a mini, sporty minivan, but it's really still a car. We searched online and found a used one so, we went to look at it before we went over to a friends house for dinner. We liked the car, but probably will not buy that actual one. We may still look around for a good used one, but could possibly look into buying new.
After we looked at the car, we went over to some friends house and had a cookout with them.
Sunday we went to church, my mom and I sang, then Jared and I came home. He had to go into the office for a couple hours to get some work done, so I went and got my hair cut.
Later on, my sister came over to visit and we all went to Best Buy to buy a new camcorder. We bought a JVC camcorder a few months back, but I can't get it to work on my video editing program. It records in a really weird video format that is hardly recognized by anything. So, we bought a Sony instead. We will sell our JVC on ebay.
After Best Buy, we went to Chili's for dinner, then went back home. Jen left after a little while and then Jared and I messed with our new camcorder. It's a long story, but we actually didn't need to replace our camcorder.. what we really needed was a new video editing program. But, we actually like the Sony camcorder better, so we will keep the camcorder, sell our JVC and buy a new video program. hahaha I had a huge headache after messing with it all last night. Glad we finally can get it fixed though. I will post the video that I made last night when I get home from work. It is a really retarted movie, but it is pretty funny.
Well, that was our weekend!!
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I want to see the video! Are the pugs in it? Sounds like you had fun hanging out with your sister!! :)
No, the pugs aren't in it, but you are! hahahaha
Lol Jen!
Amy, Have you heard of Dave Ramsey and his book the Total Money Makeover. With you talking about buying cars and selling your house and starting your own business...I thought you might like reading it. Mike and I just finished it and LOVED it!
Stac- Yes.. Jared has read that book! He really liked it too.
Dave Ramsey is the best!!!
Yay on the new camcorder! Sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend. That's how ours always are, no time for rest.
Post a Comment