"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good news!

My Dr. is going to let me do another Femara/IUI cycle since he can't get me into a consultation before I would have to start injectables. WooHoo! I'm so glad I don't have to take another break cycle.

6 comments:

Staci said...

Ok...I just sat here and cried my eyes out watching that video. I'm praying for you right now.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I cried too. I'm praying that this is the month!

Laura said...

Wow, what a video. Tears are flowing! You know we are all praying for you!!!

Jamie said...

Oh Amy what a beautiful video. You have prayers coming from all over this country, and right now from Ohio!

Kristy said...

that video was beautiful! wow tears were forming!!! i pray that God answers your prayers soon! ;)

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Count me in the crying club! What a beautiful video, resonantes so true. My prayers are with you guys!!

Sapphire