"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9
WARNING: Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY. Read at your own risk and Enjoy!
Friday, August 31, 2007
6 year Anniversary
Mine and Jared's 6 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow! YIKES! It has been a wonderful 6 years and I look forward to many more together. I love you, Jared!
Look how young we look :)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amers, that was fun looking at your wedding pictures! What do you mean "look at how young we looked"!!?? You guys still look the same, just all gussied up!
I agree with your Mom-- you two haven't aged at all. And you still have the newlywed glow today. Congrats on your anniversary and many more to come. Beautiful pictures Amy.
Congrats on 6 wonderful years! You looked beautiful on your wedding day! I had to lol at the last picture...how Jared is looking at the camera while kissing you! ;)
My name is Amy and my husband is Jared. We have 2 pug dogs named Obi and Princess and we are currently in the works of starting a family. In February 2006, we lost our little girl Abigail to Turner Syndrome when I was 5 months pregnant. We have been trying to conceive again ever since. I just had surgery on Dec. 28, 2007 to remove a polyp that was found in my uterus. I also had laparoscopic surgery which revealed that I had stage 2 endometriosis, which also was removed. We are praying that our miracle is right around the corner.
Update: We got our BFP on 3/21/08 and our tests continue to get darker! Praise the Lord!!
6 comments:
Amers, that was fun looking at your wedding pictures! What do you mean "look at how young we looked"!!?? You guys still look the same, just all gussied up!
I agree with your Mom-- you two haven't aged at all. And you still have the newlywed glow today. Congrats on your anniversary and many more to come. Beautiful pictures Amy.
I love your dress Amy, you looked beautiful. Hope you have a great anniversary!
I love the pics!! Happy Anniversary!
happy anniversary!
Congrats on 6 wonderful years! You looked beautiful on your wedding day! I had to lol at the last picture...how Jared is looking at the camera while kissing you! ;)
Post a Comment