"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Crayons

My 3rd photo class was last night. I did not like how my assignment turned out, but I went ahead and brought my photos in anyways. The teacher actually ended up liking them! haha


In other news, AF is not here "yet" but I know it is right around the corner. I also tested this morning and it was negative, so I am pretty sure I am not pg.

I can't believe it didn't work this time.. what went wrong?? I know the Lord is in control and I have to really watch my attitude towards this "struggle" that Jared and I are going through. It is so easy for me to become very bitter about it and I don't want to be a bitter person. I need to turn to God in these situations and he will help me.. Thanks for the prayers!

We only have a few more tries on the shots and IUI before the Dr. will suggest invitro. Jared and I are hesitant to go that route. If we don't get pg with the shots and IUI's, we'll probably give it a break for a while and then re-evaluate the invitro option. It's so scary to think about if this all fails..

2 comments:

Staci said...

It's not over 'til she's here! I'm still holding out hope for this month!!!

Kristy said...

i agree with staci...its not over yet! so don't lose hope! the first time i got pg i was for sure i wasn't & that AF was coming...but it didn't! hang in there! God will answer your prayers! my good friend did invitro & she has twin girls & another girl on the way! again, don't lose hope hun!