"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Coco

This post is for Jenny. This is my pug niece, Coco.




I took these shots after I did a shoot for the family that owns the farm where Jen lives (where we used to live). I've been getting a little more interest in my photo business. What I have now is just right.. I would like to get a little more shoots scheduled, but I still have my full time job as well. I've really been enjoying it so far and everyone seems to be happy with what I have done for them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

A blog for me? How nice! Coco is soooooo cute : )

Kristy said...

great pics! =)

Jamie said...

Amy, you are doing such a great job with your photo shoots. Which you were closer to take some of our family!

Anonymous said...

Amy you take such good pictures. Coco is so cute-- I got to see her Friday night and she was so excited.