"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Un-Pregnant

AF is here. I'll be calling the nurse as soon as they open (at 9) to get everything set up again. I imagine I will be on the pill for another 3 weeks. I was looking at the calendar and it looks like our next IUI will be around Dec. 19'ish.. so maybe I will still get to be pg at Christmas, it would just be too early for me to know it.

Update:
Talked with the nurse. I am not even going to go in for an u/s this time, they are just putting me on the pill for 3 weeks and I will start a new cycle around Dec. 9th or 10th. Jared was scheduled to be in Chicago for training from Dec. 17-20th, but it looks like that trip will have to be cancelled because that is when our IUI will be.

I also asked the nurse about setting up a consult for IVF (Invitro Fertilization) and she said we won't do that until we know if this next cycle works. Jared and I have talked more about IVF since now it looks like it could be a real possibility and we came to the agreement that if this next cycle does not work, we will wait at least 6 months before we go onto IVF. That will give us a little time to try and get pregnant on our own again.

So, that is all I have for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my sister!!!

Kristy said...

oh amy i am sorry but hopefully december will be a great month! what a Christmas gift that would be! ;)