"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Answer to Prayer

I wrote the post below shortly after I came home from my appointment. Now, a couple hours later, I've been able to digest everything and I felt like I had to come back on here to add to it.

I wasn't sure what to feel after I learned about our new diagnosis. I was scared and annoyed that I had one more thing to contend with. I felt that I've been through enough already, now I have to have SURGERY???

After discussing everything with my family and friends, (I must have been on the phone for over an hour with everyone) I realize that this is really an answer to our prayers. An answer to something that I have been so puzzled about for a long time. I feel that this polyp has been around for a little while and it has been preventing us from getting pregnant.

Through this whole infertility journey, the Lord has let me know that he was right there beside me, even though there have been times that my faith has wavered. Today was a big milestone for me and Jared and I can now say that I am not scared.. but I am happy, thankful and so excited to resolve this problem so we can move on.

I have faith that the Lord's blessing will soon be added to me and Jared and we will receive good news from here on out.

I can't say this enough, but I appreciate everyone's prayers so much. They work and God is listening!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

It is so great to hear you say this. This process will make your miracle even more precious to Jared and you.

Kristy said...

i am so glad you have an answer to your prayers. i pray that this is it and God will bless you with a wonderful little miracle!

Anonymous said...

I hope this surgery turns out to be your Christmas miracle. We'll all be with you on the 28th. =)

Staci said...

I'm so glad that you are able to see the good in this! Remember that "God works all things out for good for those who love him and are called according to his purpose"!